Saturday, May 22, 2004

Up since noon, and already tired.

[Listening to: Placebo, "Pure Morning"]

I feel like I've spent the last five hours herding cats. Eesh. I've been to the bank, the library, and the grocery store, the last with my sister. She's got a thing for this guy, and she's planning on making him dinner tomorrow (Chinese food, oh yeah), so we had to go get stuff for her. Anyway, she's out at the movies for now, so I'm alone. The cats need to be fed, the dog needs to be fed and probably let out for a little while, the dishes need to be washed tonight, and I would like to have a nap and possibly dinner. We'll see... we'll see...

On the upside, when I went to the library, I got The Brothers Karamazov. I'm about five pages into it now. This oughta be good.

Okay, the cats will probably start going a little nuts unless I go get them their dinner. Five cats ganging up on one human is not a pretty sight. So... I'll be back later. Ciao, and all that.

No comments: