Thursday, May 13, 2004

Okay, back from the British Lit final...

I think I did okay. It went better than expected. Let's hope he liked my essays. In related news, we got our papers back today.

I got an A.

And the only thing I can think of to say is: Beat that, Kvale!

That's the first A I've ever gotten from Dr. Gurney, and I'm very very pleased. Almost pleased enough to make the thought that I've got so much packing and shit to do irrelevant. And the fact that I'm really sad to be leaving now.

The only other thing that makes it tolerable is the realization that, when I come back in the fall, I won't be starting completely over again. I'll return and I'll already know people and have friends and know my way around campus. It'll be the first time that's happened in a couple of years. Oh yeah... also, no more new student orientation stuff. Very pleased to be done with that. The first time was uncomfortable. The second time was irritating. Never again. :)

Okay, time for me to do things I should have been doing a while ago, like packing and calling my parents. And maybe taking one last walk around town. Maybe later. Bye.

No comments: