Sunday, May 16, 2004

Second day home... so far, so good

This bein' home stuff isn't so bad once you get down to it. I've still got high-speed internet, plus I have a whole house to run around in so I don't have to be sitting within five feet of my computer no matter where I go. And there's cats. LOTS of cats. All human-friendly, for the most part. I've decided that my cat Murphy should donate part of his tail to Millie, the Froyd's cat. Murph's tail is longer than his body. And extremely fluffy. And I think the orange would contrast nicely on a gray cat.

So I got a belated family birthday party today. With cake. Mmm... oh, yeah. And my sister Katie and I went out to Wal-Mart where she insisted that I get a pair of cute flip-flops that light up and flash when I walk. She calls em "raver sandals". She's got a pair, too. Also, went to Panera Bread for dinner... best sandwich I've had in forever.

Anyway... blogging. Now that I don't sit in front of my computer all day, I'll probably only add something once or twice a day... we'll see. And, as a special summer bonus, I'll even try to make it sound semi-intellectual (in other words, not all about me) every once in a while, howzabout that? I'll, like, start reading again or something. First on the list is Kerouac's The Subterraneans. It's short.

Er... that's all the updates I've got. So... back to checking the e-mail and maybe some unpacking. Whee. Bye!

No comments: