Sunday, June 06, 2004

I think I'm becoming a little obsessive

Alphabetizing stuff. Retyping stuff. Making sure everything is in order. I'm nuts like that.

Stephen managed to join the writers' group blog now (finally!), so I must rejoice. Woo!

This guy visited my blog today and was so impressed that he linked to my site from his (I feel honored). So I checked his site out. He's got an interesting journal and a nifty site design. So... go look.

I watched Big Fish tonight and was pleasantly surprised. It was pretty good. I even cried a little bit when the guy is reunited with his wife (no, I'm not spoiling the ending, this happens in the middle of the movie). Geez, I'm getting to be all sentimental and girly... that's not s'posed'ta happen. Must... find... masculine... influence...

Okie-doke, bedtime. 'Nite, y'all.

No comments: