Sunday, June 06, 2004

Grrr... get me the fuck out of this house already.

I'm pissed off. A lot. This day sucks. A lot. I can't even form a coherent reason why. Katie's being a jerk. I don't want to be at home. I want to be somewhere where I don't have to answer to anyone. And where people have rational reasons for doing things. No one here seems to have any fucking common sense. My sister tries to manipulate me into doing what she wants me to do and changing my life. She insults me every time I open my mouth, ridicules what I say, calls me a baby and an idiot when I don't want to do exactly what she wants me to do. And I've got three whole fucking months to spend here with this shit. It used to be that I'd just take her abuse, even though she's younger than me, in an effort at keeping the peace. At least now I know that I can stand up for myself. But now I'm just pissed off. And I don't care if she reads this, or what she thinks about it. I have a life, I can live it however I choose, and she has no fucking say in the matter.

No comments: