Sunday, June 06, 2004

Okay... okay... I'm fine....

Okay, I'm ordering new clothes. Whee!

And I'm still planning on cutting my hair soon (mum's gonna make an appointment for me at her salon). Katie wants me to donate my hair to Locks of Love. I'm thinking about it. I'm not sure, tho. I might not cut off enough to donate (it has to be at least 10 inches).

And just for the record, Katie and I haven't exactly stopped being pissed at eachother. I just decided that it's not worth it to be pissed off at the moment. So I'm ignoring the disagreement. For now.

I'm kinda tired and bored and fidgety. Too much sugar and caffiene. It's funny, cuz just when my parents go to bed around 10 is when I start waking up and getting really energetic. Too bad most of the world refuses to live by my schedule. Hmph. Dumb world.

Oh, yeah... for those of you who remember that penguin-smacking game Froyd posted a few months ago... here's the YETI SPORTS website. They've got that game, plus three others, and another one due out later this month. My personal favorite is the one where you toss penguins up in the air and let the seals bounce them higher. Fun!

Okay, I think that's it. Time to go.

No comments: