Sunday, June 06, 2004

Ya know...

I was gonna be nice and delete the one post where I was complaining about my sister, but now I don't feel like it anymore. If she's offended, fine. If not, fine. Maybe I didn't have to swear so much, but I'm tired of being told that I'm mentally "not healthy" when I say that I'm not particularly happy to be home. I'm tired of being told that I need to "try new things" that I'm not really interested in. I'm tired of being put down and insulted and ridiculed when I disagree or ask her to stop. Katie and I have good times together frequently, but there are serious problems too, ones that have existed since we were very young, and I don't think it's going to change.

I've cried plenty today. I've yelled a lot. I've been told to go to hell. I've begged and pleaded for the insults and the fighting to stop.

I guess the worst part is, it wouldn't bother me so much except that I love my sister and I care what she thinks. And I want her to care about me, too.

Maybe if I'm feeling more charitable tomorrow, I'll take these two postings down.

She just sent me a text message/e-mail thing. I sent a response. We'll see what happens.

It's been a sucky day. I'm going to bed.

No comments: