Tuesday, June 08, 2004

That's a lot of white paint...

Most of the garage is done now. Still need to get a little bit of black paint for the baseboard along the bottom of my dad's workbench, but other than that, all that's left to do is to let the doors and windows dry, and then move everything back in (which probably won't really happen 'til after the grad party). We did the walls yesterday and the doors and window edges today. It looks good. I think I'll take a couple pictures before we move everything back in.

I also went to the optomatrist (er... spelling? Eye doctor, you know) today for my yearly checkup. My perscription for my glasses hasn't changed, so I can keep my old ones, which makes me happy. They dialated my pupils, tho, so for a couple hours this afternoon I couldn't walk outside without thinking that my eyes would be baked out of my skull by the sunlight. They're almost back to normal now.

That's about it for now. Katie says we've been sent on a mission now, so I've gotta go. Adieu.

No comments: