Friday, November 26, 2004

Grumble grumble... family...

Please believe me when I say I love my family. They're wonderful people. However... my aunt is driving me nuts with all her little comments about young people and art and lesbians and how she doesn't like the way I act or dress or do my hair or whatever. It's not even worth it for me to explain to her that I'm staying home instead of going out with the family to look at a lighting store, not because I'm being lazy, but because I'm tired and I have a hair appointment in about an hour and a half, plus I need to go to the bank, and I need to be home so I can drive myself to these things. Oh, yes, apparently I'm not allowed to be tired. I'm supposed to be young and energetic. Despite the fact that I haven't gotten enough sleep for the past week and I'm trying to make up for it now.

Anyway. I'm getting my hair cut today. I'm thinking it'll be just barely shoulder-length. This will make me happy. Well... this, plus putting another $98 into the bank. That's always good.

No comments: