Monday, December 20, 2004

Argh!

I am having a bad day. After my final, I am either going to need a hug or a drink. Or both. Yes, bad day indeed.

Does anyone know anyone who knows anything about cars? More importantly, does anyone know why the hell my car won't start? Yesterday it was freaking cold and my car wouldn't start, so I didn't worry about it too much. But today it's nice out, and my car still won't start, and due to finals I don't have time to deal with it right now. Tomorrow, it'll be supercold again, and my car still won't be starting. Nor will it work on Wednesday, when I need to be heading home. All this, unless I find someone to fix the damn thing, or I call my family and/or relatives and get their help. I'm frustrated, I've got a test in half an hour, and I think I'm going to freak out afterwards. Or during.

I can't even leave the damn thing in the parking lot over break and catch a ride home with someone else. They want the lot cleared for snow/ice removal. Dammit...

No comments: