Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Bloggy topics

Last night I made a list of things that I want to blog about:
  • My dad
  • Turning on/off emotions
  • My connection to guitar music
  • Trust and safety

    There are all things I was thinking about last night. Here's the thing: I'm falling back into the pattern of just using this blog as a recollection of my daily life, which I realize isn't all that interesting. I want to write more substance. (I get in this mood about once every three months or so.)

    So here's a not-so-novel approach: is there anything anyone who reads this would like me to write about? A question for me, or something to get my opinion on, or a story I should tell? I think I just need some ideas. Leave a comment or something.

    Back to working on my dream essay.
  • No comments: