Saturday, December 18, 2004

Dinner before work:

An apple, some cheese, some crackers, and some summer sausage. That's a balanced meal, right?

So why do I think you people care what I ate today? I dunno... not much else to talk about. I've been either running errands or working all day today. Also, kept running into Nick and Laura and Ben on my many jaunts through the parking lot. They're busy getting all their stuff moved to the new house. Sniffles... I'm gonna miss having them around here. But I can always visit... they're only about five blocks from here. Within walking distance, even.

Also, looking forward to the Christmas party tomorrow. But I must find a person from which to procure an egg. Very, very important.

Back to the absurdities of homework? Alrightie, then... ta-ta!

No comments: