Saturday, December 18, 2004

Fast food... how I love/loathe thee...

So after I said I'd try to go to the hockey game tonight, I realized that I have to work from 8 to midnight. As you can guess, this turn of events makes me a bit irritable. So I decided to feed my craving and go to Burger King to pick up lunch. And now I am eating said lunch, and it makes me happy. I don't know exactly why, But I've always loved Burger King chicken sandwiches. They're nummy. It might have something to do with the fact that, instead of being the traditional round chicken patty shape, they're sort of an elongated oval.

Ya know what's really funny? I refuse to eat at McDonalds on ethical grounds, but I have no problem with Burger King... it's not that I believe that they're any better than McDonalds... Pick your battles, I guess.

No comments: