Saturday, January 15, 2005

Here are today's top stories:

There's nothing more appealing than the smell of fresh oranges. I'm on a real fruit kick as of late... Apples and grapes and clementines, and now oranges. These winter ones aren't quite as good as they are in the summer, but still... nummy.

We surprised Sara last night with a birthday party. There was much fun to be had, movies to be watched, food to be eaten, and drinks to be drunk. I was given the illustrious duty of Twister Spinner-Girl. I have an evil streak.

Also, we watched Napoleon Dynamite. Funny movie, not to be missed... plus, it's got a more or less happy ending. Unless you think about it too hard, as I am wont to do.

Later this afternoon, I have been told that there will be a little get-together with the other half of my social group. Exact time and place to be determined soon. I love being busy on weekends.

This concludes the morning (okay, noontime) update. Join us next time for another editon of The Long and Winding Road.

1 comment:

Angel said...

Aw, I'm just glad you had a good time. It's always so much fun when all us girls (plus Nate, of course) get together.

And remember: you and me, shopping at the Woolen Mill, whenever you've got the time.