Thursday, January 13, 2005

So much reading....

Well... back from two hours' work today. I read the entire time (well, almost... when no one was asking me for things). I finished Tartuffe--the entire thing. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Actually, I kind of enjoyed it. It rhymes, which makes it at least entertaining to read out loud. So... no World Lit homework for me next week! I'm also within a page or so of being done with the American Lit readings. I feel... productive.

Now, tho... now I'm tired of working.

*****much time passes*****

Okay, just as I was about to hit the publish button, Erin walked in, so I sat and talked to her. Then Grubbs came in, and the three of us talked for a while. Then Erin left, and Grubbs and I talked for a while. That all took about and hour... Anyway... time to post this now...

No comments: