Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Yet again with the surveys... this one's from SweetandSourGoth

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Angel
Birth date: May 9, 1984
Birth place: St. Cloud Hospital (parents were living in Big Lake, MN)
Current Location: Bemidji, MN
Hair Color: Dark blonde
Righty or Lefty: Righty

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: 3/4 German, 1/4 Scotch-Irish, and somewhere in there is a bit of French, English, and Native American (or so the rumors state)
Shoes you wore today: black Saucony sneakers with silver side details
Your fears: Deep water. Failure. Loneliness.
Your perfect pizza: Good, slightly spicy sauce, a nice thick layer of cheese, real Italian sausage (something that doesn't taste like breakfast sausage, please), mushrooms, maybe some green olives. Thin, slightly crispy crust, cut into squares. Oh, yeah.
Goal you'd like to achieve: graduation and subsequent attainment of a job where I can use my degree.

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
Your most overused phrase on AIM: "hm..." or "heh" or "k"
Your best physical feature: My hands.
Your bedtime: Depends on when I have class in the morning... usually around 2 AM or so.
Your most missed memory: Hanging out with everyone when all the guys still lived on 4th floor. Not that I don't see them all the time, anyway...

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King, but only because I occasionally crave the chicken sandwiches.
Single or group dates: Single, I think. Groups of people sometimes make me nervous.
Adidas or Nike: Neither.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: I detest iced tea.
Chocolate or vanilla: Yes!
Cappuccino or coffee: If I had to pick... cappuccino. But I'm not a coffee person.

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: No
Cuss: When the situation merits it.
Take a shower: Daily. Best place to think. I've done a good bit of writing (in my head!) that way
Have a crush(es): I guess... nothing serious, tho.
Think you've been in love: Nope.
Like(d) high school: Hellish, like Erin said. The main reason why I refuse to teach in a K-12 school.
Want to get married: Eh. Maybe later.
Believe in yourself: More and more each day.
Get motion sickness: Occasionally, usually only when I'm too warm and sitting in the back seat of a car.
Think you're attractive: I occasionally think I'm pretty... but that's not exactly the same thing.
Think you're a health freak: Nope.
Get along with your parents: Yes. I pretty much always have. I've only had one major fight with them that I can remember, and that was about four years ago.
Like thunderstorms: Love them, as long as I'm watching from inside.
Play an instrument: I play piano well enough to please myself. I know about half a dozen guitar chords, too, but I don't really "play" guitar.

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: Sara's birthday party... one appletini over the whole night.
Gone on a date: Nope.
Gone to the mall: Yeah, on Saturday between my two work shifts.
Been on stage: No. Wow... I miss performing... I used to be in choir and speech and I even did a play once.
Eaten sushi: No. Ew.
Been dumped: Nope.
Gone skating: No.
Gone skinny dipping: No no no.
Stolen anything: No.

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Nope.
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Nah, I don't drink much.
Been caught "doing something": No...
Been called a tease: No. But Simon keeps calling me a frigid bitch...
Gotten beaten up: Not really. My sister used to beat on me sometimes, but never a real serious thrashing.

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLDER
Age you hope to be married: I don't know. 40, I guess.
Number of Children: I don't want any of my own. I don't know how to deal with really young kids. But the older ones can be pretty cool. So I'll just visit someone else's.
Describe your dream wedding: Outdoors in autumn with the leaves all changing... just family and close friends, a dress without too much lace or floofy stuff, him in a black tux, bridesmaids with dresses they actually like, a simple ceremony, then afterwards a big fancy picnic-y party where everyone enjoys themselves.
How do you want to die: Old. Painlessly. Surrounded by people who care about me.
What do you want to be when you grow up: Self-sufficient, for one. Happy. In love with what I do for a living. A writer.
What country would you most like to visit: Ireland.

LAYER NINE: IN A GAL/GUY
Best eye color?: Rich brown, like chocolate.
Best hair color?: Either blonde or dark brown.
Short or long hair: Longish. Not, like, waist-length or anything, but buzz cuts do NOT work for me.
Height: My height or taller. But not super-tall... 6'4" is probably the upper limit.
Best first date location: Rocky Horror. :) Naw... maybe a live performance. Or a quiet restaurant.
Articles of clothing: A very soft sweater or a silky shirt. I've mentioned before, I'm a tactile person.
Best first kiss location: Um?

LAYER TEN: IN THE NUMBERS
Number of people I could trust with my life: A very small handful.
Number of CD's I own: Lemme count...70, including burned copies.
Number of piercings: 2 (just my ears)
Number of tattoos: None. But I'm thinking about it.
Number of times my name has appeared in the Newspaper?: Lots... too many to remember. In high school I was always in there for something. Lately, it's been Dean's List stuff, or Rivers Meeting stuff.
Number of scars on my body: Well, there's one on my right arm, near the elbow, from when I bumped into a hot brownie pan when I was about six. That's why I'm careful about hot things now; I hate burns. There's three or four tiny ones on my hands (including one matching pair, in about the same place on both hands), tho you'd never notice unless you know where to look and you catch them in the right light. I think there's still one on my upper left shoulder, too. So.. 5 or 6, at least.

No comments: