Saturday, February 05, 2005

OOOOH I'm pissed!

The bank somehow managed to list my direct-deposit check as a withdrawl on my bank account. Fortunately, I have enough money that it's not going to cause a problem for me, but still... grrr... Now I need to go and complain on Monday (cuz they were closed by the time I found out today).

Anyway... I'm rather lonely and grumpy now. I had plans to clean my room today, but now I'm agitated and don't feel like it. At least the weather's nice. I should go take a walk or something. I wonder who's around now...

2 comments:

Angel said...

That makes me feel... um... not better, exactly, but less worried. They did that to everyone? Ye gods... Sorry it happened to you guys, too.

nrlaumei said...

Hey! Jonathan-the-Boy not only got his check withdrawn (twice) but then this morning they re-deposited it. Twice. (that's almost a thousand dollars)
Who knows? Maybe they'll decide to bestow a small fortune on you too =)