Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Finally... March!

Things are starting to look up. I think it's because February is over with. All the problems that I'd been having are starting to get fixed. One (silly) example: All through February, Davis had been trying to IM me, but I was never home. But this afternoon, he finally caught me while I was online. Just got done talking to him. Other things are happening, too... everyone's starting to get better. I'm not a superstitious person, nor do I believe in astrology or anything like that... but I wonder sometimes...

Today started out with me waking up to a phone call at a quarter to 8. Erin was calling. She needed a ride. So I got up, went and picked her up, brought her back home... by that time it was about 8:30. So I got all my stuff packed up and went to sit in the union and study. I was all productive and actually got my reading done and everything. Maybe I should rethink this staying up late stuff. I seem to get more writing and work done when I'm up in the morning. I don't know why.

No comments: