Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The good and the bad. Not so much the ugly.

The bad news: Working for six hours is sort of a pain. Even when it's split up. I'm missing the install disk for Final Fantasy 8. I'm tired and I don't want to go to class tomorrow. I haven't written a poem and I can't think of one right now. I haven't worked on my rough draft for Advanced Writing.

The good news: Tomorrow we're doing a Shakespeare reading again in the Union at 11. I went out to Country Kitchen with Grubbs and others tonight after work. I've got the information I need to finish the stuff I'm doing for Rivers Meeting. The weather has been wonderful and warm. I'm buying some new shoes and clothes this week. I don't have to work this weekend like I thought I did. Pipe smoke smells nice.

Commentary: We went and tried to see if anyone at the house wanted to go to Country Kitchen and managed to "scare the piss out of" Nick (his words). He declined to go. I'm a little confused and sort of sensitive tonight. Work went by quickly due to my wasting enormous quantities of time. I need a drink of water.

No comments: