Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Happy fluffly sleepy!

Erf... after napping for an hour, I feel better. If a bit groggy.

I finally got Final Fantasy VIII reinstalled, thanks to Grubbs letting me borrow his installation disk. Still can't fathom what happened to mine. Anyway, it's all good. Now I've got something to do at work tonight on my old laptop. Yay!

We had the last part of our Shakespeare midterm today. I wrote my essay on how love is equated with magic in A Midsummer Night's Dream. Yes I came up with that off the top of my head. Think he'll notice? I spent all hour on the essay. That should mean that I'll get at least a B. Sigh... I'm smart, I know I am, so why don't I have any confidence in that part of myself? I'm always convinced that there's some big point that I'm missing, even when I get A's. Doesn't matter what class it is. I'm always sure that things can't be as simple as I'm making them out to be. Maybe that's my problem; the world is a very simple place, and I'm just making things complicated. Yeah, that's probably it.

I've got leftover Chinese for dinner. Time to heat it up. No more to say.

No comments: