Saturday, April 16, 2005

Just a bit early

Grubbs is off on his "power hour" with various friends, a couple of whom have promised to take good care of him. Meanwhile, I'm here, waiting for said birthday boy to get back, hopefully not completey drunk off his ass. Only reason I'm not with them is, I'm about 3 weeks from my 21st birthday. I feel far too old to be this young. Or far too young to be this old.

Being home wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I filled myself with pizza and ice cream, watched the first Harry Potter movie on The Disney Channel in the middle of the night, and slept for nearly ten hours. That's the best and longest I've slept in months. The cats didn't even wake me up this morning. I got up at a quarter to 8 to feed them, then went back to sleep until a quarter after 11. And it was good.

In any event, I think I'm going to have a snack while I'm waiting for Grubbs to get back. I told him he has to come check in with me when he gets back. Overprotective? Yeah, I know. Still a good idea. Hope he's having fun. :)

No comments: