Sunday, May 01, 2005

Long time since I last blogged...

It's freezing outside on May 1st, with finals starting in 5 days. It has snowed every day for the past week, though thankfully none of it has been sticking. I cannot begin to explain how happy I am that I am not walking around outside.

It has been a nice, if somewhat odd, day. There was a little roleplaying going on, but mostly we sat around and watched movies, which was also quite enjoyable. I saw Moulin Rouge again for the first time in almost a year. I'd forgotten how much I love that movie.

My weekend was, unfortunately, woefully unproductive. Not that it was bad; I had lots of fun. But instead of accomplishing my two goals (work on my paper for Shakespeare and try to get some things moved over to the new apartment), I watched lots of movies and spent time with my friends. Yeah... not a bad weekend at all.

My head sorta hurts now, and I think I'd like to have a little something to eat before I go to bed. So... adieu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate Moulin Rouge! Meh, never liked that movie. ;p

Hey, if it makes you feel any better.. I too have a Shakespeare essay to write before Wednesday! Oh, joy of overwhelming joys.

Just keep roleplaying and watching (good) movies and you'll be fine. Have a happy b-day and see you on the 21st where we'll go Irish!

-Amber