Monday, May 16, 2005

We're off to see the wizard...

Hey folks.

I'm officially moved out of the dorms now (and have been for a few days). Unfortunately, this means that I'm living in a situation where I don't really have access to the internet for a couple weeks. So. Blogging's going to be a bit spotty until I get moved into the new apartment. Right now I'm at the BSU library using the internet (since I'm in town anyway). I'm headed back to my parents' new house tonight, to stay for a while. Sometime during this week I should be bringing a couch up to the new apartment, so I may or may not stay there for the night. Then Saturday is the bridal shower, and my friend Amber is coming up on Sunday and staying til Monday, so I'll be in town. After that... uh... we'll see.

Just so y'all know, I really don't want to be home. It's frustrating and lonely. But then again, there's all sorts of drama here, so I dunno. It's a crazy life.

Maybe I can at least convince my parents to spring for dial-up at the new house. That'd be cool.

Alright, time to get out of here.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

We miss you.

Angel said...

Aw... I miss you guys too! See you soon, tho. :)