Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Meh

Had a job interview today. Probably not going to get it. C'est la vie. At least I've got jobs lined up for work study/student worker once school starts again. Til then, however... blah.

After the interview, I decided I was feeling crappy, so I did the traditional female "feel-better" thing: I bought something. I found a purse I liked on clearance and decided to get it. Best thing about it: It's big enough that I can fit a paperback in it. My old purse is way too small for that (it's TINY). Also, the new one has a little light inside. I know, it's kind of an old-lady feature, but it sure is nice to be able to see into the bottom of the thing. It's got two nice little inside pockets for my cell phone and my iPod, too.

I really need to clean up my room a bit. But not now; I'm too lazy.

On the drive back tonight, I had the idea to create a list of typical (for me) college experiences, in the venerable form of the "You might be a redneck if..." lists. Once I come up with enough examples, I may write such a list. It will most likely be specific to BSU. Maybe it will serve as a warning (or encouragement?) to prospective students.

I'm quite hungry, so it's time for dinner.

No comments: