Thursday, June 09, 2005

Nothing to say...

I realize that I have been a bit remiss in my blogging behavior. To tell the truth, I've been sort of busy. Nothing terribly interesting, you understand; our third roommate finally moved in, I've been going to classes everyday, babysitting once in a while, and wasting the rest of my not-so-precious time playing video games. Still no job, and therefore no source of income, which sucks. Ceramics class is going slightly better (I managed to make an actual bowl today), and my American Film class is lots of fun. In the past two days, I've seen Citizen Kane and Casablanca both for the first time, and enjoyed both very much.

I got to see some friends yesterday. We went out for Chinese food, as is typical for this particular group. We're all a bit busy this summer, but managing quite nicely. I love my apartment, my roommates are great, and I'm surprisingly content as long as I don't think about the whole jobless bum thing.

Yeah. That's about it. I'm living the quiet life.

No comments: