Friday, August 05, 2005

Excuse me while I fall over

Finished my philosophy class today. So happy! Now, three weeks of complete nothing, and then school again. Yay!

Later this morning (eesh...) I'm headed home to do my laundry and such. Laundry is a good thing. Clean clothes are nice. Also, I need to have a bit of a heart-to-heart with my parents about various... things. Then, back here to clean up a bit before Saturday. Davis is coming over on Saturday night and staying until Sunday sometime. On Monday I'll play the roommate swap game again as Grubbs leaves and Erin returns. And then of course I'll have to find ways of keeping myself busy. Hopefully it'll be USEFUL busy, and not just random busy. I forsee lots of time spent with various friends.

I'm tired now. I need to sleep before I leave for tomorrow. Bedtime!

No comments: