Sunday, September 04, 2005

More stuff, and more again.

Well, now my room is clean. Everything is more or less organized and in it's place. My stuff for Rivers now has it's very own plastic file box, and all my homework is in one pile.

I also got new bamboo knitting needles at Target, $1/pair. I bought 4 pairs: sizes 13, 11, 5, and 4. I know they're not exactly great quality or anything, but who in their right mind would pass up bamboo needles for a dollar? I also bought some turquoise fringe yarn--two balls for a dollar each, which is enough to make the scarf pattern that comes on the back of the ball band. It's not a fancy pattern or anything, but it'll be interesting when it's done.

Tomorrow, I'm going home and doing my laundry, and then coming back and going to a meeting for organization leaders at 8. I'm always busy, it seems... ah, well. Comes with the territory. I had a good time at the Froyd party last night, watching all the drunk people. When they don't drink to the point of illness, drunks can be a lot of fun.

Think I need to go get something to drink and maybe get some work done. The reading, I can save for tomorrow, but the projects should be started, at least.

1 comment:

nrlaumei said...

Now I feel guilty for not planning to go to that meeting...damn.