Thursday, September 01, 2005

Technical Difficulties

So what the heck is up with this thing, anyway? It seems like there are a select few browser/OS combinations that make it display all screwy, specifically, putting a HUGE space between the title of a post and the body of it. Like, a page worth of space. It's been a while since I messed with the template, so I've gotta find some time to get in there and see what I messed up. I'm thinking it has something to do with the sidebar. Argh... more complications. Maybe I'll deal with it at work tonight.

2 comments:

Froyd said...

go to your blogger settings, and then under "formatting" and down on that page there is a "enable float alignment" field, switch it to 'no' and that'll fix the spacing issues on firefox fo' sho', and probably on the others as well.

JIHAD!!!

Angel said...

Ah. Thanks, Froyd! :)