Tuesday, September 13, 2005

This could be bad...

Man, WoW is fun! I only played for maybe an hour or so (after spending several hours getting it installed and downloading the patch), but it's nifty and I got my dwarven paladin (her name is Annthrope) up to 4th level. And I know that if I don't shut my computer off right now and get myself to bed, there will be some serious awakeness issues tomorrow. So, now to shower and to sleep. And tomorrow, I probably won't get to play at all cuz I'll be either working or going to classes from 9 a.m. until midnight, and waking up at 7 the next morning for class. Yech.

Right, I'm off.

3 comments:

Seth said...

Welcome to the brotherhood of addicted morons. Your presence is quite welcome. We expect to see you often and at odd hours. You will miss classes and abandon your social life. Resistance is futile. Remember to sign our guild charter by contacting Raiko. You'll need to call Simon to ensure Raiko is around at the proper time for you to do so. Also, make sure your character checks her mail at the nearest postal station. She'll be getting a small financial pick-me-up, I think.

Froyd said...

I told her that too...it will consume her life. but did she listen?

nooooooooo!

Angel said...

Yay addicted morons!

I shall do as you have said, Seth.