Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A morass of capitalized R-words

Yup, I'm REALLY ready for this semester to be over right now. REALLY READY. I need Christmas break to come, so I can sit at home and chill out all day and not worry about homework or working or anything for a week or two or six.

On the up side, I slept for most of the day yesterday, so I'm not tired today or anything. Plus, since my 8 a.m. class is done, I didn't have to wake up today until nearly 9:00. I'm gonna threaten physical harm on whoever called our house at 5 and 5:30 this morning, tho. No REAL human being wakes up that early. Just my mother. She's crazy.

Tonight, the plan is to go see RENT (the movie) at some point with Simon, Nick, and possibly Ben. Or at least with Simon, since 1) it's his idea; and 2) everyone else has confusing, conflict-ridden schedules except for me and him. Which reminds me... must check to see if Al has our work schedule written up yet so I can turn something in at my OTHER job. Blah. If I made enough money at the writing job, I'd just quit the desk worker job completely. Not that I don't like it, but as I've said before, it's sort of a trained-monkey position for work-study hours. The best part is that it gives me five uninterrupted hours of homework/knitting/reading time on Wednesday nights. With internet access. Yay!

That's about all. Back to homework now.

1 comment:

Poet said...

Hope you liked "Rent." I thought it was really well done and has REALLY REALLY rekindled that deep-seeded need to see it on stage. I'm thinking...field trip to Broadway this summer.