Sunday, January 22, 2006

A few random thoughts, in no particular order.

Everything goes too fast and at an angle to what I want.

Sometimes, I wish that I could drink all the hurt/fear/sadness/stress/etc. out of a person, take it on myself because I know that they don't deserve it. Right now there are two people for whom I would do this gladly, without question or complaint.

I'm tired, and I've been feeling kinda low myself for the past several days, off and on. I'm stressed, of course, but beyond that I'm not really sure what the problem is. All of my emotions are running on high and I've got a lot of feelings that I'm trying to sort out, combinations of love and fear that tangle themselves in my head and muscles and dreams and keep me far more occupied than I have time for.

I need someone to make decisions for me, not forever, but just for a little while until I can get my head straightened out.

I'm going to bed now.

No comments: