I'm feeling a bit better now. In some ways a lot better, in some ways just a little. But better nonetheless. I pulled a bit of a disappearing act on my roommates earlier this evening and managed to worry them, for which I apologize. But I got some good advice, and a little bit of time to talk to the people I needed to talk to. And now I'm tired and I'm going to go to sleep. I've got things that I need to do tomorrow, anyway.
Edit: On a personal note....
1) To Simon: Thank you so much. You are really an amazing friend. I'm sorry I'm crazy sometimes, but I'm glad that you're there when I need you to be.
2) To Erin: You're welcome. :)
3) To Nick: You're amazing, too. Thank you for putting up with all of the emotional stuff over the past few days. Like I said to you and Simon tonight, I don't know what I'd do without you guys.
4) To Grubbs: I'm sorry if I've offended you over the past few days. I don't mean to be cold or distant or grumpy. I've just been stressed and overwrought lately, and I certainly don't mean to be taking it out on you. You're a good roommate, and a good friend.
5) To Everyone Else: Thanks for all the good wishes and offers of support. It means a lot to me to know that there are people thinking about me out there.
And NOW, finally, to bed.