Monday, January 23, 2006

Okay...

I'm feeling a bit better now. In some ways a lot better, in some ways just a little. But better nonetheless. I pulled a bit of a disappearing act on my roommates earlier this evening and managed to worry them, for which I apologize. But I got some good advice, and a little bit of time to talk to the people I needed to talk to. And now I'm tired and I'm going to go to sleep. I've got things that I need to do tomorrow, anyway.

Edit: On a personal note....
1) To Simon: Thank you so much. You are really an amazing friend. I'm sorry I'm crazy sometimes, but I'm glad that you're there when I need you to be.
2) To Erin: You're welcome. :)
3) To Nick: You're amazing, too. Thank you for putting up with all of the emotional stuff over the past few days. Like I said to you and Simon tonight, I don't know what I'd do without you guys.
4) To Grubbs: I'm sorry if I've offended you over the past few days. I don't mean to be cold or distant or grumpy. I've just been stressed and overwrought lately, and I certainly don't mean to be taking it out on you. You're a good roommate, and a good friend.
5) To Everyone Else: Thanks for all the good wishes and offers of support. It means a lot to me to know that there are people thinking about me out there.

And NOW, finally, to bed.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm SO glad you are feeling better!!!!!!
Good friends like you have are rare and more precious than gold!! It's wonderful that they were there for you tonight.

L.P. said...

Offer of Tai Chi chih lessons still stands.

Angel said...

Yeah, my friends really are pretty wonderful. I missed you in class on Tuesday, Sharon! Hope to see you tomorrow?

l.p.: As for the Tai Chi, I may yet take you up on that. Next week, perhaps?