Wednesday, February 08, 2006

It's Done! It's Done!

I finished the major science-y project I was working on! Yay me! It's been turned in, and now I don't have to think about it anymore!

I also turned in another story that I was working on. But that science journal... that was a major project. Bigger than I anticipated. And it's done!

I'm still a little stressed and grumpy right now, but I do have that happy glow that comes with completing a project. But I still have a lot to get done today. Not necessarily at work, but with homework in general, and life in general. I had a rough day two days ago, and a pretty good evening yesterday (Thank you, Ben and Brian!). But now... back to the usual ick. Sleeplessness and work and worry worry worry. Interspersed with good stuff, of course. Like it always has been and forever more shall be.

No comments: