Thursday, February 09, 2006

There is a lady who sells jewelry every year at the college for a couple days just before Valentine's Day. It's always beautiful and very inexpensive for what you're getting (in my humble opinion). I've been waiting for her to come back since the beginning of the year just so I could browse through all of the beautiful things she brings. I bought a beautiful silver ring and necklace last year.



Well, she is back yesterday and today in the lower union (so if you want to go and check her stuff out, now is the time). This time, since I had a little money left in my wallet, I decided that I wanted another necklace. So I bought a beautiful twisted silver chain with a cluster of three pendants. And because someone mentioned that I need to post more pictures... here it is:

4 comments:

nrlaumei said...

Turtles! That's so beautiful...I should stop and take a look at her table.

Froyd said...

any tie in with your previous dream?

Green Girlie said...

Is purtty :)

Angel said...

No rubies=no dream tie-in. Good thought, tho.

And yes, it's very pretty. :)