Sunday, February 26, 2006

Tag!

If you're tagged, replace the person who tagged you's answer after each question and go on to tag five more people.

Ooh... lessee...
Katie (Hi sis!)
Brooke
Molly
Sharon
Grubbs


anyone can get tagged if they want to.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
That'd be 1996... so... I'd be in sixth grade or so? Middle school. Middle school sucked. But I was probably writing stories about houses haunted with ghosts that bear an uncanny resemblance to either Shakespeare or Patrick Stewart. Also cheating my way through math class (only because I already knew what they were "teaching" us, so I faked most of my homework--I aced the tests on my own, thank you very much).

What were you doing a year ago?
Hm... reading A Midsummer Night's Dream, gaming, making food, hanging out with my wonderful friends, and by this time I think Erin and I were planning on getting an apartment.

5 snacks you enjoy
Port Wine cheese spread with crackers
Chocolate of any variety
Jalapeno-cream cheese poppers
Gardettos
Those sugar-coated orange slice candies


5 Songs to which you know all the words
Water to Sky by Thea Gilmore
I Am Stretched On Your Grave by Kate Rusby
Grace of God Go I by Flogging Molly
Bridal Train by The Waifs
The Elephant Love Medley from Moulin Rouge



5 things you'd do if you were a millionare
Pay off my parents' house
Buy a big house in Bemidji, close to campus, where I could live with all my friends while we finish school (and then rent out semi-cheaply to other students after we leave)
Pay off my loans and the rest of my schooling
Donate lots of money to the animal shelter
Trip to Europe!


5 bad habits
Procrastination
Not sleeping enough
Being emotionally needy sometimes
Whining/complaining
Not flossing every day


5 things you enjoy doing
Writing
Gaming
World of Warcraft
Knitting
Talking with the guys


5 things you would not wear again
Big flowery patterns
White stretch pants
Pink anything
Baseball caps
White tennis shoes


5 favorite toys
My computer
iPod
Silly Putty
Wooden building blocks (if I had 'em, I'd still play with them!)
Risk (the board game)

1 comment:

Green Girlie said...

Sorry I haven't done this...it makes me kinda sad that I don't have five people I can tag...you and Erin have already gotten it, so...but I'll do it anyways! Have a good day sweetie!