Monday, June 12, 2006

All alone... hehehe....

Working today, of course. They left me in the office all my my lonesome. I've got the phone and a bottle of vending-machine lemonade on one side, a Powerbook with my notes on the other, and right in front of me, a fancy iMac with high speed internet and iTunes radio. You might say that life is good. And you would be right.

I spent a good portion of yesterday with my parents and a handful of extended family members, including my 9-month-old second cousin (cousin once removed? my first cousin's adopted son) who is adorable and HEAVY. Oof... my arms are sorta sore from carrying that kid around. But he's cute, so he's forgiven. We played the usual "give the kid a toy, he throws it on the floor, you pick it up, he throws it again" game that I've heard most kids learn to play very early on. Then my mother took him and the two of them were drumming on the metal case of the microwave. My mom is exceedingly good with kids. Personally, I don't understand them, but they're interesting in a social experiment sort of way. As in, how far can I corrupt this one?

That's about all for now. Back to work? Yes... back to work...

1 comment:

Angel said...

Hehe, he's a funny kid. I love the little guy. :)