Saturday, January 20, 2007

End of days?

Ah, the last few days before classes start up again...

Funny, but this time I'm not all that eager to go back. It's funny because this will be my last semester. Then, off to make money and become a responsible citizen and whatnot. I am both eager for that to start and uneasy about the whole thing. But there's no pause button on my life (and that's probably for the best). Nothing to do but keep going.

I picked up a new book today: Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. It's about the end of the world, from the viewpoint of various celestial and demonic beings. And it's a comedy. Figure that one out. I really like Neil Gaiman's writing (Neverwhere, American Gods), and this one seems to be along just the right vein for me to enjoy it.

I've been extraordinarily lazy for the past couple weeks. It's unfortunate, and I think it has something to do with the weather. I sleep a lot. It's kind of like I'm trying to store a little sleep up before school starts again and I get all busy and rushed. Wish it worked like that.

Speaking of sleep, I need to go get some now. I'll try and get something useful done tomorrow.

No comments: