Thursday, January 22, 2004

Sleepy... so sleepy....

This morning just sucked. First off... the fire alarm went off around 4:00 AM, which meant that we all had to troop outside in the -20 weather. It was a false alarm, of course, so we came back a little after 4:30, but I couldn't fall asleep. So when I woke up to my alarm at 9, I was really really tired, and I decided that I could just sleep in till 10. But I couldn't fall asleep again, and then after I did, a telemarketer called and tried to sell me a credit card. I'm still sick, my throat hurts, I've got a nasty cold sore, and mornings suck. Now I've gotta go to class at noon with a poem I wrote that I am absolutely sure is total shit. If I'm not in a better mood by the time I get back, I'm gonna go to sleep and not wake up till I feel better.

If I find out who set off the alarm this morning tho... I might be forced to commit a violent act... grr.

No comments: