Tuesday, February 03, 2004

The requisite pre-homework blog

I need to go grocery shopping. I need to do my homework. I need to get some sleep. None of these things are likely to happen. This worries me. So what am I doing? Blogging. This is not on the list. I'm doing it anyway. Take that, responsibility!

Watching TV tonight, something I rarely do. I saw two (!) episodes of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Good Eats, and now Late Night with Conan O'Brien. I'm sure my brain is going to rot out of my head and drip from my ears sooner or later...

I'm slightly less miserable today, but still tired. I feel like I should just take a day off, but I don't wanna miss class. Especially not tomorrow. Tomorrow is a long day. I might just skip my Sufism class...Except I shouldn't. It's only once a week.... but it's also only one credit and, frankly, it sucks. I'm having real issues with the prof that I just can't explain except to say that a lot of things about her attitude towards teaching, and especially towards teaching poetry, really piss me off. I've got two classes with her and I can barely sit through them sometimes.

Is anyone else sick of the Janet Jackson Super Bowl breast story? Girls have 'em, guys like to look at 'em, guys got to look at 'em, the whole thing was probably a set-up, get over it.

I'm sick to death of her brother, too.

Okay, I've got to go and possibly get work done before I sleep. Bye.

No comments: