Thursday, February 19, 2004

Up and down and up and down and up....

It's been that sort of day. Roller-coaster-y. I went to bed last night at 3 AM, in a good mood from playing D&D all night. I woke up at 9, pissed off because I was tired, alternated between feeling good and really sad all through the day, got home feeling just miserable and on the verge of crying, fell asleep for 40 minutes, and now everything is okay and in focus and much better. I think my body's telling me that it needs to be taken care of this weekend. My stomach's been upset every time I've tried to eat anything more substantial than fruit for the past couple days, so if fruit's what it wants, fruit is what it's going to get. I'm headed out to the grocery store for a few things, and I think I'll spend my weekend sleeping, drinking tea and juice, and trying to get rid of whatever physical or mental toxin is trying to make me miserable. Cleaning my room would be a good idea, too. I was gonna do that last night, but since the game got moved up it didn't get done.

Also, must remember to do my telephone message assignment for my Intermediate Writing class. Forgetting that would not be good, so I'm making a note here where I'm sure I'll read it.

Should call my parents tonight, too. They probably think I've dropped off the face of the earth by now.

Anyway, I should get to doing these things while I'm still feeling marginally good. More later if I feel like it.

No comments: