Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Notes from the library

So it's Tuesday and my computer is STILL down... grrr... thank god for the campus library. I don't feel like staying for too long so here's a quick update: Classes=Good. Me=bored as hell. Froyd=wonderful (he loaned me his copy of the next Dune book). Hoping to find the solution to my computer problem either tonight or tomorrow (please oh please make it tonight...).

Looks like Eric got a blog now too. The cult is expanding, I guess. Cool. I haven't had a chance to really read through it yet, but I will. Soon.

Ya know... as good as they're supposed to be for your wrists and hands, I'm not really sure if I like these ergonomically-correct keyboards on the computers in here. Seems kinda awkward. And they may have the good keyboards, but they don't have the mousepads with the little gel wrist pad thingies like mine has. Cheapskates.

That's all for now. I'll post again when I've got the opportunity. Hopefully that will coincide with my computer being fixed. We'll see.

No comments: