Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Silly sleepy Angel...

I decided to skip my first class this morning. I spent all night last night reinstalling shit on my computer, I figured I could give myself a break. So when my alarm woke me up at 8, I reset it for 9. Or I thought I did. Turns out I reset the CLOCK to 9, not then alarm. So I woke up an hour later (I'm surprised at how I managed that with nothing to wake me up, but I digress) and looked at the clock and it said 10. So I get out of bed, cursing and grumbling because I'd hoped to get to the Union and hang out for a while before my British Lit class. As I'm stumbling around getting dressed and applying makeup and whatnot, I glance at the other clock in the room (on my microwave) and realize that it says 9:20. Look at my watch: same thing. Doh. So now my alarm clock is reset and I'm on time to make it where I need to be. I blame it on the fact that I'm never truly awake until I've been up for at least two hours. Not a morning person.

No comments: