Monday, March 15, 2004

Well, that was fun...

We had another blackout. Not a long one, maybe half an hour or so. This time the whole town didn't go out, either. Just the portion over where my dorm is. It was okay, tho. I wandered outside (trusty flashlight in hand) and stared up at the stars for a while. It's a beautiful clear night out. I even managed to get a glimpse of the Little Dipper, which I normally can't pick out because there's too much light pollution. Venus and Jupiter are out, too. Venus is the really really bright one, and Jupiter is the slightly less bright one. For now, they're the two brightest objects in the sky (with the exception of the sun and moon, of course). Pretty to look at. One of these days someone should organize a stargazing party. Maybe if there's some sort of impressive meteor shower or something happening in the near future. That'd be cool.

Okay, back to writing. I've got half a page done. Bye!

No comments: