Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Wow... Dune... that's all I want to talk about right now.

I'm feeling good today. I've made major progress in my reading of Dune, I spent much of my day surrounded by friends, and Rumi class was... entertaining. Now I'm just waiting around to see what my plans for the night are.

I am now thoroughly convinced that Dune is the most awesomest book ever. Wow... the funeral scene for Jamis just stunned me. I was sitting in the Union between classes and reading that part, and at the part where Paul cries (giving his moisture to the dead), I'll admit to being a little teary-eyed myself... And I'm one who never cries at books, or movies, or anything. Now I want to read the second book after I finish this one.

Plans for tomorrow: womens' history knowledge bowl thing at 4, then... I dunno. Homework? Writing?

I've got dinner to scrounge up and phone calls to make. Better wander off. Bye!

No comments: