Monday, January 24, 2005

Ah, home.

Wow... work was actually busy for a change tonight. Mostly because of the hall council meeting. That was fun. I somehow got temporarily drafted into the meeting, so I got a vote. Nifty. During the rest of the time, I did a good bit of homework and read a little bit. And helped people, of course. I think I like my job. I may not always want to go, but it's easy and I'm good at it.

So... now that I'm back, I'm getting hungry.

Went to the Rivers Meeting meeting today and discovered that the editors (myself included) get 1 or 2 academic credits. Which means that I'll get 19 or 20 credits for this semester. I'm happy with this turn of events. Very, very happy.

Unfortunately, I've still got some work to do. Depressing, that. I need to write a poem, and I'm not feeling poetic. More... prosaic? Well, not quite, but you know what I mean. Anyway, time to get back to working.

No comments: