Monday, January 31, 2005

Going into battle mode

[Listening to: The Phantom of the Opera soundtrack]

Well, after nearly fainting of heat stroke at work (yes it was that hot... I think there's something wrong with the heater there), I'm back and exhausted. I need to do some homework, but I really don't feel like it. I'm terribly preoccupied and a little nervous. I know I'm susceptible to depression, and right now it's trying to come back, but I'm fighting it off. Mostly just when I'm alone. But then people come and visit me, or I go to them, and it helps. So if I seem weird or clingy or whatever, that might be the reason.

I think I need to do some typing and go take a shower. Just a paper revision, nothing too in-depth. Which is good because I really want to go to bed. I tried to take a nap this afternoon, but I didn't really sleep much... maybe five minutes. I shouldn't even be tired since I got plenty of sleep last night and slept in the morning, but I guess that's a result of my weekend of perpetual driving.

Also, Ben let me play with his MP3 player, and now I really want one. Grr... me and my lack of disposable funds at the moment. I'll get one eventually. Maybe I'll just have to wait 'til my birthday, cuz the first piece of technology on my To-Get list is a digital camera. Then, maybe an MP3 player.

Right. Time for all good college students to come to the doing of their homework. Drat. Nite.

No comments: