Saturday, March 12, 2005

On my way out the door.

Okay. I'm a bit calmer now. I did some research and learned about three places in Grand Rapids: a yarn store, a used book store, and the library (with internet access!). So if I want to get out of the house, I can go to those places and shop, or internet, or something. That's good. Also, I'm coming back to Bemidji for a few hours on Wednesday to see people. I can't stay gone for too long since I've got the dog to take care of (unless dad decides to take her with him), and she can't be left alone for more than a few hours.

I'm still nervous about being there by myself. But I'll be okay. I've got relatives around. And the cable will be hooked up on Tuesday, I think. That'll be nice. And I'll have knitting, video games, reading, homework, and writing to distract me.

Alright. This will be my last post until I can get to a computer again (Monday, mabybe). Take care, y'all.

No comments: