Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Books! And school!

This time, I got out of the bookstore and only spent about $130. I have one more book to buy, and even that will not bring the total up above $150. This is the cheapest I've ever gotten my textbooks since I started college. Yay me!

Now, it's off to Target where I will pick up a couple notebooks and sundry school supplies, then back home where I will finish cleaning up my bedroom and then prepare to go to work. My schedule is a little crazy again this semester, but fortunately it allows me to stick to a sleeping pattern that is far more natural to me than the one I was living last semester. My classes don't start until at least 10, so I can sleep 'til 9 and I don't have to go to bed until about 1. I'm not a morning person--I like my late nights, and any schedule that keeps me from having to wake up before 8 is a godsend.

Anyway, lots to do and only about four hours to do it in. Gotta go.

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey, hey! Way to go on the books! That is cheap!
See you tomorrow?

Angel said...

Hope I'll see you tomorrow. I'll be in class at 11, then I have a two-hour break before work. I'll stop by the Union and see if anyone is around.

Sharon said...

Class starts at 10, Angel.....Hope to see you!

Angel said...

Ah... see, yours does, but I am not in Weblogs and Wikis. Took that... uh... two years ago? Something like that. But I'll try and catch you between your class and mine.

Sharon said...

On my way home today it dawned on me you weren't in that class....it's the OTHER class we are in together. DUH! Chalk it up to an old lady's forgetfulness..... (Sharon hangs her head in shame)

Froyd said...

holy crap for a long time without posting.